Cedar Lodge * The Whirlpool Suite * 3 to 4 person
The Whirlpool Suites are available for up to 3 or 4 registered guests. Every whirlpool suite has an amazing view of the Wisconsin River, a private room with a king or queen size bed and a pullout sofa sleeper in the living room. Suites are located next to the courtyard with 400 feet of sandy beach and nightly bonfires during prime season.
Units 21, 22, and 23 sleep up to 4 registered guests. Unit 24 sleeps up to 3 registered guests. Each whirlpool suite has a private bedroom with a queen (units 21, 23 and 24) or king size bed (unit 22), whirlpool, separate room with pull out sofa sleeper, fireplace, small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, above counter 2 top burner, TV/DVD and balcony over looking the Wisconsin River.
Whirlpool Suites Include:
- Coffee Maker
- Table and Chairs
- TV and DVD
- Private whirlpool in Bedroom
- Complimentary access to boat launch and pier
- Pullout individual sofa sleeper
- Noah’s Ark (Summer) Passes included.
Call us with any questions at 608.253.6080
To check out each individual Whirlpool Suites, click the Slide Show links above. (If you like a particular unit please specify when making a reservation.)
- Security Deposit: A $100 credit card security deposit is required on all Settlement Cabins and Villas. Security Deposits are accepted in the form of Visa or MasterCard.
- Overcrowding of units is strictly prohibited! We are licensed to allow only the number of guests for whom we have sleeping accommodations, including infants.
- Each reservation is charged a $15 processing fee and a $15.00 resort fee plus applicable taxes.
- Please bring your own towels for the water park, pool and beach.
- 7th Consecutive Night discounted 50%
- Weekly reservations require a 50% deposit.
- Rates and all taxes are subject to change.
- Dells Management reserves the right to limit the number of visiting guests.
- Crib, high chair, and sleeping pad rentals are $5.00 per day.
- NO PETS allowed in rooms or on premises.
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING.
- All reservations are subject to a 2 night minimum.
- Quiet hours are enforced from 10:00 pm – 9:00 am.
- Age Requirements: We cater to family groups and couples and cannot accept reservations for vacationing students. Individuals under the age of 25 will not be permitted to register and will lose their deposit. Any reservation made under false pretense will result in loss of deposit.
- Cancellation Policy: Please notify us at (608) 253-6080 – 14 days prior to the date of your arrival and your deposit will be refunded less $30.00 processing fee. If less than 14 days notice is given, your deposit is refunded only if we can re-rent your accommodations for the full term of your reservation. No refunds due to early departure or inclement weather.
- Check-In Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-Out Time:10:00 AM
- MasterCard, Discover & Visa ACCEPTED