We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, customers, and associates very seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
For the safety of you, your family & our staff please read.
New Social Distance Precautions
- Direct to Room Check-in
- Be prepared to pay the remaining balance in Full. Visa, Master, and Discover Cards.
- Registration will be emailed, the night before check-in. Confirm you read & agree.
- Sign registration and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will Schedule a time for your check-in.
- Email you a resort map and, leave keys inside the unit for you.
- Our Office will be closed to the public. But will be available to answer any questions.
- Summer Office Hours: 9am- 7pm
- Please Wash Dishes
- Dirty Towels in bath tub
- Take sheets of beds – Leave in bedroom.
- Please bag up trash and recyclables. Take to the dumpsters
- Turn off all lights, Lock door & Leave keys inside unit.
No In-room Daily housekeeping. If something is needed please contact the office and a staff member will bring it by. 608-253-6080
Please bag up your trash and recyclables. Take to the dumpster
Things to consider bringing along, when staying at our Cabins.
- Trash Bags –Salt & Pepper –Laughter
- Coffee –Creamer –Sugar -Smiles
- Scrub pads- Beach Towels –Good Time
Eliminate unnecessary physical contact between staff and customers, and maintain social distancing with a six-foot distance between individuals whenever possible. Social distancing should occur both inside buildings and outside, such as on golf courses and boat launches.
If customers will not be able to stay six feet away from others, recommend that they bring their own face mask or covering.
Cedar Lodge & Settlement
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Reservations / Front Desk: 608-253-6080